Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jon Jenkins and David Helpling Live
San Diego Event Photographer
Rebecca Helpling

This was a little different for me. I shoot events, weddings, birthday parties etc but this was my very own husband and his good friends Jon Jenkins who he recently collaborated on an album Treasure. they played live yesterday at UCSD along with their good friend Matthew Stewart an amazing drummer and songwriter.
David and I have been married for almost 14 years and it seems like almost that long since I have seen him on stage. Back then it was rock and loud smoky bars that 50% of the time I couldn't get into because of my underage status :) this time a whole different scene but still so awesome to watch!
They asked me to snap some photos of them while they were playing which was super fun for me!
Here are just a couple from the event. You guys rocked!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY Cool shots Girl! You did a great job on those! I bet your hubbie is stoked.