Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The M Family
San Diego Family Photographer
Rebecca Helpling

This was such a great session. One of the reasons being is that Debbie was one of the first friends I made when my family moved to San Diego in 1986 :) of course there have been so many life changes during the last 20+ years but true friends remain even if you don't stay in as close of touch as you should!
I was honored to take their families photos and to spend time with them all!
Enjoy this sneak peek! xoxo

5 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

love that first ond!

Anonymous said...

That first one is perfect! Looks like it was a fun session. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family! I adore that first one and the father and son, and the little girl - heck, I love them all

Amy (3 Peas) said...

What an adorable family!! I LOVE that 1st one :)