Thursday, April 17, 2008

Silent Auction




I am so excited to have the opportunity to participate in my first silent auction! I donated a session along with some prints and the school allowed me to set up a little display. Up until this point I haven't really advertised myself because my amazing friends and clients have been wonderful word of mouth and have kept me busy. I decided it was time to branch out which is scary and exciting all at once. Its hard sometimes to step out of your comfort zone but at the same time when you actually do it it can be so exillerating!
I wanted to share with everyone the display that I put together for this silent auction! All the proceeds will go to benefit our local elementary school!

This little beauty was chosen for the largest image in the display!

No comments: