Monday, April 28, 2008

New Props!!

I was out running some errands this morning and decided to run into Home Goods, fun store if you haven't been there, lots of cool stuff for your house! Anyway, I was looking for a chair for some sessions I have coming up and found an adorable wicker set. I really just wanted the cute loveseat but it all came together. My friend Shelby also happened to be in Home Goods this morning and talked me into buying the whole set, and I am so glad she did. I love it!! I took my poor kids out side this afternoon to play and in between riding bikes and ladybug hunting they were sweet enough to hang out on the new furniture so I could take a few shots just to see how it photographed.
Two of my kids thought this was a great idea, the third not so much {can you guess which one didn't like this idea}
Enjoy a few snaps of my babies and take comfort in knowing that even photographers prefer that other people photograph all their children together, because no matter how great a photographer one happens to be you are still just mom to your own children and you will get the funny faces and rolling eyes :)




No comments: