Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss B!!!

Today I had the pleasure of photographing little Miss B for the third time. I love spending time with her she is so sweet and watching her grow is so fun! She is celebrating her first birthday on sunday so when her mom contacted me to do this session I immediatly said we have to do some cake shots!! E and I thought that was a great idea, B not so much!! We had fun anyway and got some great shots!
P & E here is your sneak peek of your sweet baby girl! Happy Birthday B!! Can't wait to hear about your birthday party!!




2 comments:

browneyez760 said...

Awwww Becca these pics came out great. You captured so much of her personality. Especially the cake shots. Thanks for a fun and memorable day.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, that's my girl. She is adorable...even crying over cake and pictures. Love them!!!