Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun at the Beach!!
San Diego Children's photographer Rebecca Helpling

Little C loves the water and we had so much fun running around in the waves and getting wet and sand in our pants. I wish I had gotten a shot of me at the end, I was a mess!! It was a blast though and C was so fun to photograph and talk to. He has an amazing vocabulary and is so smart at just 2.5! He is also quite the little flirt :)
I could not stop smiling while I was proofing the sneak peeks, you can see the love with momma and C and it is so sweet!

Miss B here is your sneak peek!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these!! Love how you captured the emotion. Excellent!

Angela said...

I love beach portraits! #2 is awesome. I love the way he is running from the wave! Wonderful job! ++

Rebecca said...

Thank you for your comments Christen and Angela!
There was so much joy in this session it was a blast!

Anonymous said...

These are soooooo soooooo fun! What a happy guy! You captured them so well!

Anonymous said...

I really love this session. You did a great job catching their raw emotion. Great job!