Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kim and Bobby
San Diego Wedding Photographer
Rebecca Helpling


Kim made an absolutely glowing bride and the love between her and Bobby was so apparent even I was tearing up during the ceremony!
It was hot in Arizona over the weekend so I have to give props to the whole wedding party who put up with what probably seemed like endless photographs, with very minimal complaining :)
they were all super cool and fun to hang with!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special day!

11 comments:

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

Beautiful! And if you ever need a second shooter for a north county wedding please keep me in mind! I would love to learn from your wonderful talent!

Brandy Cunningham said...

Gorgeous wedding photos! I love the one of the bridesmaids! ++

Anonymous said...

These are great!!! Captured great emotion. Fantastic job! ++

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and emotional. I really enjoyed these...love the bridesmaids, too! : )

Anonymous said...

WHere are the pics of the maid of honor????? Oh yeah, K was getting married. It wasn't ALL ABOUT ME! Sorry. They look great. Thanks for all of your expertise. How blessed we felt to be so comfortable to know that you had it ALL under control. Thanks, my love.

The brat Jaime said...

The pictures are amazing. Can't believe you caught me in a moment of weakness...I knew I should of drank before hand:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE these! You did such a nice job of capturing all of the little details.

Misty Jones Photography said...

I love all the detail shots! Great job!!! ++

Kristy said...

I adore the crop on the girls group photo. What a nice perspective.

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Gorgeous!! Love all the little details you captured. I'm always so impressed with photographers who have such a range of work! Your blog is just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful shots! I adore that last one especially!