Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Meet Austin
san diego family photographer
rebecca helpling

This is Austin and his family, this was an amazing shoot for me with some pretty special people! Austin has leukemia, he was diagnosed in June of 2006, on this day he was feeling good and looked great. He is still undergoing treatment and will be for much of 2009. Please keep him in your prayers.
Austin and his three sisters and parents were so fun to be around and the love that comes through this family is something special. You can view Austins story by visiting his website that keeps family and friends updated on how he is doing,
Austin brought his saxophone and basketball to our session so we got some fun shots with those, but check out his page I saw a photo of him on stage with Kenny G. How awesome for him to be able to do that!
G family, it was truly my pleasure to photograph your beautiful family! Enjoy the sneak peek and I will have a full gallery for you soon! Austin will be in my thoughts and prayers!!




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great session! Those last two shots have such an awesome perspective to them!

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity! I really enjoyed these images - what a beautiful family!!

Heidi said...

Great photos! That family jumping shot is too cool... and the other family shots are also really unique. I bet the family will treasure these!

Brooke Jantz Photography said...

I love these! What a great family...love that jumping shot. These will be treasured I'm sure...wow! Great job! ++

Anonymous said...

Lovely images!
I will be thinking of you Austin!++

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

These are wonderful! Austin is a sweetie! I love the last shot!

Jeni said...

great job on these becca! I love the star!

Kim Griffith said...

I love all of these but those last two..wow!!!

Anonymous said...

these are all so fun, you have such creative ideas for poses! Love the jumping image and the fingers making the star!++

Brianne said...

What a beautiful family! These are totally creative and super special. Much love to Austin!

Anonymous said...

These are great!! Very creative, excellent job!! ++

Jen said...

Great shots! Austin is such a cutie and his family looks like such fun. Best wishes to them all, my prayers are with you! ++

misty said...

What beautiful pictures! Great posing and ideas. The emotion in these shots is amazing!++

--cherry. said...

What a great session and such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!! You rocked it!