Friday, November 21, 2008

Rockstar Red
San Diego Family Photographer
Rebecca Helpling

I am loving the feel of these images, the red makes them sparkle for me along with the beautiful family! I am sure you will recognize this family from previous sessions, I do believe they are my most photographed family! I love that! I have loved watching these kids grow, the twins from beautiful Miss K being pregnant with them to now almost 2.
We had fun running around and playing during this session which stresses out the parents but the kids and I have lots of fun :)
So remember that when you come for your own session, kids running around happy is a good thing, it doesn't stress me out in the least *unless they are headed for the street* and it shouldn't stress you out either. Our sessions should be fun and full of love and laughter, it really does make for the best images that have captured the true joy and meaning of being a family!





1 comment:

Diana Simpson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.