Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Published! Operation Love ReUnited
san diego photographer
Rebecca Helpling

Many of you are familiar with the wonderful group Operation Love ReUnited. A group of amazing and generous photographers donate their time and talent to the men and women who so bravely serve our county, I am humbled to be a part of this organization and have met some wonderful families this past year who have been photographed as part of this program.
This year the first annual album is being published with some of the wonderful photographs taken by various photographers who participate and one of mine was chosen!
Jaime and Bryan who were photographed not long ago will be appearing in this album!
If you go here and scroll down about halfway you can see the entire layout. My photo is on page 19/20 in the upper right corner.
I am very excited about this and will be gifting them a print of the chosen image :)

Also stay tuned because in the next 2 days I will be announcing a huge Christmas give away that I am really really excited about! I am just finalizing the details before the announcement is made!!

and because you can't have a blog post without a photo I am sharing one of the photos taken of my family by a good friend and fellow photographer for the holidays :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

I just opened your families Christmas card! thanks! You look fabulous as well as the rest of your family!

Love Melissa