Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A beautiful day with my family

I have been enjoying the holiday with my family and just having fun with the kids and D and trying to stay away from work things until 2009, but my poor blog is sad and lonely so I am sharing some photos from a hike we took this past weekend up into the hills around our house, pretty sad that we have lived here for more then 4 years and just started hiking the hills that are our backyard!
Gorgeous views and a beautiful day with cool breezes and the clearest sky fresh from a good rain made the hike perfect.
It was also a fun way to break in my fun new fish eye lens that will be making its way into use in upcoming sessions!
Have a safe and Happy New Years and don't forget that tomorrow I will announce the big winner in the Giving is Awesome blog contest!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place... and beautiful pictures. Happy New Year!!