Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 Favorites
san diego photographer
rebecca helpling

I cannot believe that 2009 is here already, 2008 flew by in a whirlwind of activity.
I was blessed with some of the most wonderful clients both new and repeat and it was truly a joy to photograph all of them. This post is just a few of my favorites from the past year as I gear up get back to work after a few weeks off with my family.
I am looking forward to meeting many new families and individuals this year with a lot more fun new locations! With your help it is going to be a great one!!

Happy New Year!!

The Winner of the Giving is Awesome giveaway is the C family and they were nominated by Miss A and I am looking forward to meeting them and capturing both of their families memories!!






































No comments: