Friday, March 21, 2008

Exciting changes happening at Rebecca Helpling Photography!!

Hello Everyone!
I am slowly recovering from the Vegas trip, I got so much information in such a short period of time that my brain is still trying to process it all! I am super excited with the changes that are coming your way and I know those of you who have wanted them in the past will be happy to know that digital files are now available for purchasing. If you have already had a session where they weren't available but would like them please contact me for information at info@rebeccahelpling.com

I am looking for 2-3 Maternity clients that I would like to extend a special offer to. If you are due in the next couple of months or know someone who is, please contact me or have them contact me at info@rebeccahelpling.com I am not taking the select few on a first come first serve basis I am looking for people who meet a few basic requirements, nothing scary just contact me for details!!

I am also looking for 1 or 2 playgroups who are interested in having their playgroup photographed, its lots of fun and makes for some great memories! Contact me for details!
info@rebeccahelpling.com

I will leave you with my favorite photo from my trip to Vegas :)

No comments: