Monday, March 31, 2008

Walking Again!!

I am so excited to be able to post this! I just signed up to walk in the Breast Cancer 3 Day. I know a lot of you know that I did this in 2006 and it was amazing experience for me and my friends that I walked with. I have been wanting to do the walk again and this year I was presented with the opportunity to walk again only this time I won't be walking in our Beautiful city but in our Nations capital! I am so excited about this, I have never been to DC and what better way to see the whole city? I also get to spend 3 days with my good friend Nicole! I am sad to not have my whole team together to walk with again {life happens, people move on, things change}

I have some plans in the works for some photo related fundraisers. If you are interested in hosting a Portrait Party you can contact me for details!
If you feel like you just want to donate the link is the title of this post.

Thank you for reading about my excitement and being a part of it! Here are a few photos that I took during the closing ceremonies of the 2006 walk!



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Weeehoooo!!! So excited that we're doing this together :)

Jeni said...

you rock, I so wish I was able to walk with you guys this year!