Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HELLO FROM LAS VEGAS AND WPPI!!!!



I wanted to check in and say hi from Vegas and the WPPI convention. You are probably wondering what WPPI is, right?? Well its an amazing experience for the pro photographer and I have been taking some classes and catching up on all the latest and greatest for all of you!
I've been having a little fun too and meeting some other wonderful photographers who share this fun and exciting passion with me!

If you don't already know this about me, its not a very big secret, I love peanut M&M's and if you want to get to my heart hit me with a little yellow bag :) so its only natural that while in vegas I hit up the M&M store on one of my breaks and got my picture taken with Peanut!

Back to the photography now!!
Rebecca Helpling Photography is going to be offering some wonderful new things that I know you will be as excited about as I am!! Stay tuned because there will be some very big announcements coming soon!!

No comments: